Tuesday, December 14, 2004

the epidemy of all PC's

I thought I would share this with you all. In an effort to make some extra cash n the side I have become a "PC doctor" as some call it. So I filled out a classified, and got a few hits. This one old couple in their 70's called. The woman told me about how theres somthign wrong with her husbands computer and so on. So I went to go chekc it out. Hes running a shitty E-machines, with WinXP no service pack and no anti-virus/firewall whatsoever!!! So down Ad-aware, Spybot and a free trial version of Norton. I run norton, it picks up 79 things! I couldnt help but jot this al down and email it to my self 19 Web-dialers, 25 adwares, 16 spywares and 15 trojans. Not including the cookies he hasnt cleaned since 2001, DSO exploits and all that shit. His homepage, backround had been changed. His desktop was flooded with useless shit. And it goes on and on. I wasnt even going t try and save this comp. I reformatted the hardrive and put windows back in, downloaded SP2 and convinced him to buy Norton. So if you think you've seen a worse comp, fill me in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home